Commercial Lines of Credit
Make sure your business has the capital to handle whatever financial hurdles lie on the road ahead. With a line of credit, you have access to cash up to a predetermined limit as you need it.
Cover operating costs, purchase equipment, or anything else you need. Once you're approved, you can access funds easily and use it anytime. It's financial muscle and peace of mind so you're ready for anything.
- Use funds as you need them
- Low variable rate
- Easy access to cash
- Interest charged on only what you use
- Pay it off and use it again
- Experienced loan officers
- Local processing and service
- Types of Lines
We offer a variety of types of credit lines to meet all of our customers' needs:
- Revolving Lines of Credit are available on a revolving basis to finance seasonal or period short-term working capital requirements.
- Non-Revolving Lines of Credit are for a specific financial need that requires funding over a period of time, normally not to exceed one year.
- Internal Guidance Facility consists of credit extended to an Account Officer.
Contact one of our loan advisors to find out which might be right for your business.